New Practice Startup Consulting
We help Providers to manage areas of responsibilities
NEW PROVIDERS NEED ASSISTANCE ON MOVING TO A DIFFERENT PLATFORM
Evaluate site location
Coding and Reimbursements
Revenue Cycle Management
Expertize with mergers and acquiring other Practices
Providers and Staff training
Our consulting services will analyze your business operations include but are not limited to:
- Checking workflow at all levels of the practice (front desk to nursing to practitioners) and streamline inefficient processes.
- Analyze scheduling carefully. Are there too many gaps in the number of patients seen in a day? Are your providers seeing enough patients to cover their part of the overhead plus extra for practice profit?
- Audit the coding done by providers. Are they capturing all the revenue that is due?
- Look at your inventory, both medical and non-medical. Do you have excess items sitting on shelves?
- Appropriate use of modifier.
- Comprehensive comparative Analysis between multiple sites of the practice.
- Analysis of fee schedules.
Benefits of early consulting
Physicians that work with consultants understand much better the early
stages of building a new Practice. Physicians gain faster expertise,
which gives them an advantage in getting to the next phase quicker.
In many cases, iClaim helps physicians to avoid costly mistakes.
Strategy and planning
Consultants help Practice Managers through analysis, statistics, and strategy. Practice Managers partner with experienced consultants to plan critical steps for their startup business.
Practices have to form a legal structure for their business. We advise on options such as keeping contracting under the Urgent Care center or as Primary Care or both. We also help in advising for setting up banking or P.O. boxes etc.
We can complete all the necessary forms and applications such as CAQH,
NPI, Medicare, BCBS as well as other payers. We can also assist with
Revalidation with Medicare.
Front desk training
Training on efficient scheduling, Effective front desk collections,
Rescheduling patient during checkout, Scheduling Follow-up appointments,
Patient call scheduling reminders, and Productive office flow.