Offering a spectrum of quality services
Specialities from 1993 for our qualitative and cost effective strategies
iClaim has been offering a spectrum of quality services in medical billing and coding for a variety of specialties since 1993. Our excellent services, quality and cost-effective strategies, have resulted in increased revenues for our clients as well as has been a great success for many start-ups.
Joining iClaim’s family
We analyze your specialty and recommend the optimum solution in operations, workflow, and entire revenue cycle management to be successful. Our transparent services will guarantee you a complete understanding of how your practice requirements are being implemented and executed. Personalized and experienced professionals, to assist you with any billing and/or revenue cycle management queries. In addition, your practice will have access to a web-based, user-friendly, and easy to learn Practice Management system that handles your complex billing needs. iClaim offers a wide-range of services in Medical billing and coding that will help the practice in optimizing revenues, improving workflows, analyzing data, comparing industry standards, be in compliance with various regulations and code changes and many more aspects which will result in providing quality patient care. We serve various specialties, small and large physician groups, hospital owned large physician groups, and various urgent care centers nationwide. Our infrastructure and experience in this field for the past 25 years has provided us the ability and resources to provide comprehensive revenue cycle management and consulting services to various medical practices around the country.
Our services assist our clients with
WE SERVE LARGE PHYSICIAN AND URGENT CARE CENTERS NATIONWIDE. WE ALSO PROVIDE THE ABILITY AND RESOURCES TO PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE CONSULTING SERVICES TO MEDICAL PRACTICES ACROSS THE COUNTRY.
- Initial Consultations for Startups
- Audit of Entire Billing Process
- Audit of Coding and Documentation
- Coding and Documentation Education
- Identifying Documentation Shortfalls of Providers
- Revenue Analysis of Various Facility Locations
- Educating the Staff on Best Industry Practices
- Providing Turnaround Time and Coding Accuracy Reports
- Identifying Slower Business Days for Better Planning
- Regular Meetings with Management to Identify and Rectify Potential Issues and Bottlenecks
- Educating About Prevailing Revenue Cycle Management Technologies
- Inpatient and Outpatient Audits
- Revenue Cycle Management
- Practice Management
- Denial Management
- Analysis of Billing Processes and Identifying Revenue Cycle Bottlenecks
- Providing Statistical Data and Awareness to Various Areas of the Practice Management